Automated Quoting Software
Without CPQ, it is difficult to ensure that everyone on your sales team generates proposals in the same format. CPQ helps standardize customer facing documents by enforcing corporate branding and controls within the quoting software. By including product datasheets and clear terms and conditions with every quote, the customer experience and acceptance rate is improved.
The Canidium team is ready to evaluate your needs and recommend the right configure, price, quote software and solution that will best fit the needs of your organization.
CPQ quote features that can help your team overcome common challenges:
- Producing quotes, proposals, contracts, license agreements, complex SOWs for professional services and RFP responses
- Pulling in customer and product specific terms and conditions
- Including product data and charts, case studies, and other content
- Sharing documents with social sharing options in CRM like Salesforce Chatter
- Integrating with contract management applications and DocuSign to promote quotes to contracts
- Adding billing schedule and payment terms
- Automatically updating CRM/ERP systems with contract/order information
- Automating the creation of high-quality documents based on corporate quote templates, content files and pricing rules